Position: Clerical Specialist (Full Time, Non Exempt, Classified)
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Direct public contact with positive interpersonal customer service approach
- Work involves both cooperative team and individual assignments and responsibilities
- Fast-Paced work environment that requires ability to multi-task
- Ability to create, organize, and retrieve digital program data, files, and reports
- Basic Microsoft Office suite software competence (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn new software applications as needed.
- High school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance are required.
To Apply: Interested applicants should send an email with the subject line “Clerical Specialist Applicant” stating their interest with an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to August 27, 2019.
For more information, please see the Clerical Specialist Position Posting.